At Sutton Linder & Sutton, the quality of your vision is our focus. We spare no expense in making sure we offer the most advanced and safest LASIK technology to ensure the best results for you.
During a LASIK procedure, your surgeon creates a flap in your cornea, which allows the excimer laser to reshape the deeper layers of your cornea, enhancing your visual acuity. All-laser LASIK has become the gold standard in refractive surgery.
WaveLight®EX500 Excimer Laser
The WaveLight®EX500 Excimer Laser utilizes Wavefront Optimized® ablation profiles designed to help maintain the natural corneal shape.
The EX500 is:
- Personalized: Prevents or reduces the induction of spherical aberrations and preserve image quality
- Accurate: Z-axis alignment, cross-line projector, neurotrack technology and multi-spatial eye tracking
- Quick: Enhanced repetition rate of 500Hz with PerfectPulse Technology™ synchronized to the laser frequency
- Simple: WaveLight®Slit Illumination System, non-contact online pachymetry, high-definition optics
IntraLase™ (all-laser LASIK) from Sutton Linder & Sutton offers an increased amount of accuracy and safety during a LASIK procedure, giving you greater peace of mind. Studies have shown that IntraLase technology can lead to a significantly safer procedure for patients, ultimately resulting in better results.
The benefits for using IntraLase all-laser LASIK technology instead of a metal blade are significant:
- LASIK is now safer than ever before with the IntraLase laser. Our surgeons now have 100 percent more micron-level accuracy than from a blade. The laser delivers more accurate and consistent flap thickness, critical for good outcomes. There are fewer flap-related complications from a laser.
- The incredibly high level of control from the IntraLase laser allows your surgeon to create a thinner flap, leaving more of your corneal tissue in a natural state. The laser delivers your surgeon unmatched control over the flap creation, resulting in a smaller chance of long-term complications.
- The majority of patients who have all-laser LASIK end up seeing 20/20 or better after surgery.
At Sutton Linder & Sutton, our mission from day one has been to offer you, our patients, great results from the safest and best technology available. Put your vision in the hands of surgeons you can trust.
For more information on IntraLase laser technology, click here.
Traditional LASIK can provide excellent results in correcting a wide range of common vision problems, but Allegretto Wave® enhanced with IntraLase technology provides a new level of safety to personalized laser vision correction.
IntraLase™, the new and safer all-laser approach to LASIK, offers the highest degree of predictability and precision. This amazing technology provides a less invasive, computer-controlled approach to laser vision correction.
IntraLase utilizes the silent, computer-guided precision of a laser delivering micron-level accuracy more than 100 times greater than that of a traditional microkeratome.
IntraLase advantages include:
- Improved safety
- Improved night vision
- Reduced dry eye symptoms
- Reduced chance of a need for re-treatment
In clinical trials, eyes treated with IntraLase achieved superior vision compared to traditional LASIK.
Personalized LASIK enhanced with IntraLase allows Drs. Sutton, Linder and Sutton to develop a treatment plan completely customized to your eyes and your eyes alone. The result is a more precise LASIK procedure and crisper, clearer vision than ever before. Click here to learn more about personalized LASIK with Allegretto Wave.